Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not much new

Not much new to report...we've all been sick for the last few days. It started out as allergies, colds and then morphed into something else, not quite sure what. We have all had it. Jacob is better somewhat, just really congested. I still feel pretty bad but hopefully will be better tomorrow! I'm off work Friday so that will be another day to recoupe if I'm not 100% by then. I was hoping to get a lot of closets cleaned out and other house projects done on Friday though. Paul is working Wed - Friday this week, he was off today (Tuesday), something to do with parts not coming in until later. I just keep fingers crossed and pray that he is still employed through this next round of October layoffs, please keep us in your prayers. My hope is that he'll be able to find something else before anything happens, it's in God's hands though, we just have to be prayerful about it. Speaking of...Paul and I start our small group class this Sunday the 13th, we are taking the 5 love languages course taught by our pastor and his wife, we're pretty excited about this. We have a good group and hope to learn alot about how to communicate better and be more "in tune". Jacob continues to do well at Clayton First Baptist CDC, he has adjusted well and likes all the teachers and other babies in the class. The only hitch is he's not eating as well as he does at home, but I'm sure that will also work itself out. I think it's the fact he's not used to his bottle being warmed, we normally just do it at room temperature but we have to take the bottles already mixed so they have to stay in the fridge until time to feed. He's doing really well on solids, eating a lot. He sits up on his own completely and is VERY close to crawling. Somehow I think we're getting ready to be very busy. It is hard to believe he's 8 months old already. Time really flies when you're having fun. He goes back to the pediatrician for his 9 month check up on October 9th. I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how much he's grown in length.

I hope all of our friends and family are having great weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment