Sunday, September 6, 2009

It has been a really fun holiday weekend so far. Friday I had to work which was a bummer and we've had colds...but that didn't stop us! Saturday I shopped at Triangle Town Center with my Mom and we had lunch at the Twisted Fork. I bought tons of "school" clothes for Jacob at Gymboree, Children's Place, Babies R Us and Pottery Barn Kids. I must admit we went a little crazy. Then Paul and I had a nice home cooked steak dinner together and drank a bottle of wine and relaxed, very nice day! Today, Sunday, we got up and did breakfast - me, Paul and Jacob - at IHOP in Garner...interesting crowd there...but the food was yummy...then we took a joy ride through the country, backroads. I took Bailey to the park on Guy and Amelia Church roads ...and exercised / walked him - so that was a great day for Bailey "Roo". Then we tailgated the Mudcats game, LOL...got some chicken tailgate specials and Lauren made pasta salad and we all contributed side items...it was us, the Ramseys and the Narrons - it was a really fun night, no kids, no worries! =) Now we back home to the quietness of a sleeping sweet baby boy - life is grand, no compliants here! =) Hope everyone's day and weekend has been as great as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment